COVID-19 Updates for Students, Faculty and Staff

A "medical"/"surgical" mask, FFP2 mask or KN95 mask must currently be worn at Offenburg University.

Access to all university campuses remains restricted; all services are, however, available through email and regular mail, online via the corresponding websites, and by phone.

The pandemic situation may change at short notice; please check all updates regularly. Detailed information is published in our Corona-Satzung der Hochschule Offenburg (german only) and in our Guidelines on Protective Measures against SARS-CoV-2.


I'm returning or arriving from a risk area. What do I need to do, and can I enter the University? (As of 25 June 2021)

A distinction is now made between entries from 'regular' risk areas, high-incidence areas (stricter measures), and virus-variant risk areas (strictest measures).

The steps that must be taken when entering a country from a risk area and what exceptions may apply (for example with regard to quarantine requirements) are listed here:

A list of which country/region is classified as a 'regular' risk area, high incidence area or virus variant area can be found here (in English):

Please also note that, when flying into Germany from a risk area, you must fill out the following form and present either a digital version or a printed version at the airport before you enter the plane (you can change the language setting):

For more information (in English), see:

International students who have to stay in quarantine due to the regulations above can receive assistance by the Graduate School staff. Please write to your program coordinator, or to, if you need help. Please also make sure that you remain up to date with all pandemic-related developments.

Please note the following:

  • Fill in the "Einreiseanmeldung" ( ) before you arrive at the airport and have a printed version or a digital version with you.
  • After landing in Germany, go directly to your accommodation. Traveling from the airport to Offenburg will be possible, but make sure that you proceed to your accommodation without unnecessary delays, to keep a safe distance to everyone, and to wear a 'medical'/surgical face mask (or higher standard).
  • If your buddy picks you up at Offenburg train station, make sure to keep a distance of 1.5 meters and wear a medical'/surgical face mask (or higher standard).
  • Before entering the university campus, send a digital version of the above-mentioned form "Einreiseanmeldung" to You do not need to email us the results of the (first) test you took before or immediately after your arrival.
  • If you decide to get tested for Covid-19 in Offenburg, send your test result to If your test is positive, stay in quarantine and wait until the Health Authorities contact you. Contact your program coordinator. If you need medical assistance, call a doctor.

You may access campus for enrollment only after scheduling an appointment with the Graduate School officer, Ms. Willmann (, or for ENITS, Ms. Dietrich ( You can only make an appointment after your quarantine time has ended and you have not developed COVID-like symptoms in the meantime.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office only after we have confirmed that we have received the Einreiseanmeldung and, if you took the second test, the negative test result. In any case, you can only see the Registrar's when your quarantine has ended.

Under what circumstances do I have to go into quarantine? (As of 30 Nov 2020)

Under what circumstances do I have to go into quarantine? (As of 30 Nov 2020)

Anyone who is or could be infected with SARS-CoV-2 must go into domestic quarantine to protect those around them. This includes individuals suspected of being infected, those tested positive and all members of their household, as well as those in close contact with the aforementioned. If this affects you, you must go home (or to another suitable accommodation) and quarantine immediately, without detours or waiting for further instructions from the local authorities, and you must not receive any visitors.

The most important regulations at a glance

  • If you show have typical symptoms of a coronavirus infection (such as fever, dry cough, loss of sense of smell and taste) and are therefore suspected of being infected, you must go into quarantine immediately after ordering or undergoing a PCR test. If the test result is negative, the quarantine ends automatically.
  • If the test result is positive, you must isolate yourself at home immediately. The quarantine usually ends ten days after the positive test result or after the onset of symptoms.
  • If you tested positive using an antigen test, it is recommended that a PCR test be followed. If the PCR test is also positive, you remain in domestic isolation until the end of the ten days.
  • For household members of a person tested positive, quarantine begins immediately after they learn of the positive test result. Their quarantine ends no earlier than ten days after the test or after the beginning of symptoms of the person tested positive).
  • If you have had contact with a person who tested positive, you must immediately go into quarantine when you are informed that you have been classified as a “Category I” contact person by the Health Department. Quarantine usually ends ten days after the last contact with the person who tested positive.

For further information, please see here (German only):

You may also write to our hotline in English in case you have further questions:

I have been in direct contact with a COVID19-positive person. Can I enter campus? (As of 30 Nov 2020)

No, you must not enter campus! Please see the point above, "Under what circumstances do I have to go into quarantine?"
Affected staff members must contact immediately for clarification of employment-law or other regulatory issues. Students are requested to contact Please include your telephone number in the email.

I have developed symptoms which could be coronavirus-related, or someone in my own household has. What do I do? (As of 25 June 2021)

If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, go into domestic isolation immediately and follow the steps below:

  1. Call your GP first. Do not go to your GP immediately, but only after making an appointment by phone!
  2. If your doctor decides to have you tested for coronavirus, you must inform the University if the result is positive by an email to:
  3.  If you receive a notification of illness or a certificate of incapacity to work from your GP (irrespective of the test result), submit this to your superior as usual and inform of your sick note.

If someone in your household has flu or cold symptoms and a test for Covid-19 has been arranged, please contact your superior/your professor and ask whether you can work from at home/attend the class online. Do not come to campusif it is not absolutely necessary.

If you test positive for coronavirus, you are not allowed to enter campus.

If you are an international student, please contact your program coordinator by phone or email. Do not show up in person! On weekends, please call the emergency medical service: +49 116 117.

Izabela Sosnik: MBT and MPE program coordinator, 0781-205-4627,

Ulrike Nordau: CME program coordinator, 0781-205-141,

Stefanie Gangl: ENITS program coordinator, 0781-205-4869,

Tatjana Shakhtyr: RED program coordinator, 0781-205-243,

Komila Topal: IBC program coordinator, 07803-9698-4468,

Vera Vanié: Head of Graduate School, 0781-205-159,

Johanna Wolber: Coordinator for "Incomings," 0781-205-4800, 

Please also see the point above, "Under what circumstances do I have to go into quarantine?"

I was tested for Covid-19. What to do next? (As of 14 Dec 2020)

Follow the instructions given by the health authority.

In the event of a positive test result, you will usually have to go into quarantine at home and are therefore not allowed to enter campus. Please send the positive-test-result information to if you had direct contact with a member of the University within two days before your test or two days before you experienced symptoms.

In case of a negative test result you may come to the University. However, please still inform us of the result via the hotline email if the testing was done due to an event at the University (e.g. a positive test result of a colleague, instructor or fellow student).

When and how do I have to record my presence on campus? (As of 22 July 2021)

To comply with the obligation to inform the public health department immediately in the event of a Covid-19 infection of a university member, on-campus contacts must be recorded (obligation to register contacts according to §7 "CoronaVO Studienbetrieb und Kunst").

Therefore, in areas where classes are in session, in study and work rooms where more than one person are present, and during meetings and events with non-university members, the contact information and times of everyone present must be recorded.

Recording is done either by logging in with your university account or by scanning the QR code at the entrance of each room For more information and and a list of all rooms, see

Guest registration is possible after clicking the "Eintragen" field or after scanning the QR code.

When holding a meeting in an office, the data of all attendees must be recorded, including those who do not usually work in that office.

University members must enter their current contact details once; you will automatically be asked to do so.

Disregarding this contact recording for employees and professors can have disciplinary consequences and students can be expelled from campus. In addition, if contact recording is not obliged with consistently, study and work rooms must be closed again.



What if I need to be in quarantine at the time of an exam, or am not allowed to enter campus for other reasons? (As of 8 Feb 2021)

In proven quarantine cases ordered by the authorities, the Rector's office will try to enable a simultaneous online exam or postponed exam. The utimate decision exclusively lies with the examination board, however (in agreement with the university management and according to the current legal opinion).
It is imperative that affected students (i.e. those subject to quarantine or banned from entering the University) approach the examiner and the associated examination board immediately, if necessary via the departmental dean.

Please inform if you are unable to attend any in-person exams due to a quarantine order (even if it has only been issued verbally so far).

How are "risk groups" accommodated for the exams? (As of 25 June 2021)

For students who belong to a high-risk group, the deadline for submitting an application for a separate exam room or for the option of an online exam is kept flexible. The application must be submitted to the examination board and the examiners concerned immediately and no later than one week before the exam, so that an option can be made possible in advance if the requirements are met. The decision lies with the examination board.

The application must be accompanied by a qualified medical certificate. The determination for classification into a high-risk group requires a person-related risk assessment in the sense of an (occupational) medical assessment. Accordingly, the physician must state in their certificate to what extent such a risk status exists that does not allow the examinee to be tested in the same room with other examinees even with strict hygiene measures in place (distancing, medical masks, ventilation).

Which study and examination regulations apply for the 2021 summer semester? (As of 1 May 2021)

All examinations, including for lab classes, require registration, i.e. taking any exam is only possible after registration, with the exception of automatic registrations. The exam registration deadline ends one week before the start of the exam period or, in the case of early exams, one week before the exam day. For exams during the semester, such as for lab classes, the registration period specified by the department applies. 

To register for a third attempt, a subject-specific advisory talk must be held with a relevant professor; this is also possible as a Zoom video call. The certificate of this advisory session must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by the end of the exam registration period (i. e. no later than one week before the start of the exam period or an early examination); this is also possible via email containing the scanned document.  

Special regulations for the 2021 summer semester due to the COVID-19 pandemic: 

For the summer semester 2021 exams, a right of withdrawal by non-attendance is granted. This also applies to all automatic exam registrations. Please note that an inability to take exams due to illness must still be reported to the Registrar's Office. 

Exemptions can additionally be applied for all semester-long events with automatic registrations (e. g. labs, seminars with compulsory attendance). The application for the exemption must be made in the same way as the registration deadlines.  

The advising session for a third exam attempt must take place in the 2021 summer semester in accordance with the StuPO [study and examination regulations], regardless of whether the exam is actually taken in the 2021 summer semester. 

The exemption regulation remains in force that a sick note for an exam is valid without a medical certificate. It is sufficient to send an email to the responsible student office referencing absence from an exam due to illness and including the following information: Name, student ID, study program, exam concerned, exam day, name of examiner, and expected duration of the illness. 

Can I eat or drink during an exam? (As of 27 Jan 2021)

It is permitted to eat or drink briefly during an exam if necessary. Longer drinking or eating breaks must take place outside the exam room, however. Please keep these periods of not wearing a mask to a minimum.

How is the pandemic affecting the semester schedule?

The updated semester schedules can be found on the university website, see: Academic Calendar

Can I use the computer rooms ("PC Pools") on campus?

The computer rooms remain closed except in the context of official classes (as of 20 Oct 2020).

Are there workstations available at the University in case I cannot attend online courses from home? (As of 27 May 2021)

For students who do not have an adequate internet connection, there are individual seats available at the University from Monday to Friday between 7:45 am and 7 pm in rooms B 106, B 107, B 121 on the Offenburg campus and BC 2.2.1 in Gengenbach. Please bring your own laptop and a headset.

To use the rooms and to avoid waiting lines, you must reserve your place in advance, using this online form. Even with this registration, you still have to register in the room once you get there (see below)!

During the exam period, these workstations are required for exams and cannot be reserved.

Students who have problems with the hardware can use individual PC workstations in room B 205a in Offenburg (there may be exceptions on individual days). Please note that the PC workstation must be cleaned by the user before use according to these video instructions. You must also use your own headsets there. All other hygiene regulations of the University also apply in these rooms.

Contact data is collected by means of a QR code, which is attached to the room door and can also be retrieved for each room at The hygiene regulations, notably including the wearing of a surgical mask or equivalent at all times, must be observed, otherwise the rooms will be closed again. Compliance is checked regularly.

Are the university libraries open? (As of 1 May 2021)

Updated details on this and on the availability of workstations in the library can be found on the university library pages.

Have the deadlines for submitting documents been affected?

No, deadlines remain unaffected by the postponement of class schedules.

If you have any questions regarding deadlines for your degree program (e.g. submission of your thesis), or if you have a deadline you cannot meet, please contact your Student Office directly. You will receive an answer as soon as possible.

How does the pandemic affect the time-to-degree requirements? (As of 9 July 2021)

For students who were enrolled in the 2020 summer semester and/or 2020/2021 winter semester and/or 2021 summer semester, and have not otherwise lost the right to take the examination, an individual time-to-degree standard applies which deviates from the standard period of study by one additional semester for each of these two semesters.

Hence, for the Bachelor's degree programs, the allowed period for the completion of the required credits of the first two semesters (the so-called 60-credit regulation) is extended for students who were enrolled at Offenburg University in the 2020 summer semester and/or 2020/2021 winter semester, if they have not otherwise lost the right to take examinations.

How do I submit my objection to the loss of the right to examination (due to exceeding the standard period of study or not achieving the required 60 credits from the first two semesters)?

Please send an email within the appropriate deadline, containing a formulated, substantiated objection together with a scan of the signed application for an extension of the deadline (“Antrag auf Fristverlängerung”), and address it to the chairman of the responsible Examination Committee and also in cc to the corresponding Student Office. Please also scan required documents such as medical certificates, and attach them to the email; then send in the documents with the original application to the Student Office by regular (postal) mail.

How do I submit applications and other documents to the University at the moment?

Applications for leave of absence or for recognition of exams or similar can be signed and sent in advance as a scan by e-mail to the responsible Student Office. Please then send the original application by regular (postal) mail.

How can I currently deregister from the University?

You can apply for deregistration informally by an email to your Student Office. The release notes will be obtained internally. You will receive the deregistration certificate by post, possibly with a delay. In justified cases, you can also receive the certificate in advance by email (and then later also by post).

How can I currently submit my Bachelor's/Master's thesis?

You can submit your work in advance by email as a PDF file or using other storage media and send it by post (by registered mail); or drop it directly into the mailbox in front of building A in Offenburg or into the mailbox at the Monastery in Gengenbach (in which case you will not receive a confirmation of receipt). To be on the safe side, you can also scan the postal receipt and submit it by email.

Practical semester: How does the situation affect the minimum required working days at the company? (As of 20 Oct 2020)

Practical semesters can be taken up. The regulations of § 4 StuPO apply.

The intern's home office days are considered normal attendance days - provided that home office has been requested or offered. The work in home office should correspond to the scope and performances outlaid in § 4 StuPO. A guidance should be guaranteed. At least once a week, instruction and advising appointments should take place by telephone or video conference.

Practical semester: Do home-office days count towards the minimum required working days?

If the company ordered you to work from home and you are still capable of working on the topic of your internship, the home office work does count towards the required 95 days of attendance.

Practical semester: My internship company is closing and I cannot complete the internship; what do I do?

Please contact your Student Office to clarify the situation. Also see the other entries on the practical semester above. 

I'm currently abroad on a practical or study semester. Does the University require me to return home? (As of 14 Dec 2020)

Due to the worldwide travel warning issued by the German Foreign Office in spring 2020 and the recommendation of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts of Baden-Württemberg, Offenburg University recommended its students to return to Germany. Remaining abroad was at the students' own discretion and risk.

Students who may still be abroad are advised: If you have not already done so, it is essential that you register immediately on the crisis precaution list of the German Embassy/Foreign Office (ELEFAND).

Please also inform yourself regularly about current developments on the website of the German Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).

Internship abroad: Please clarify details regarding the recognition of your internship with the responsible Dean of Studies as well as the Internship Office at the Hochschule Offenburg. Please also remember to obtain a certificate from your internship abroad confirming the number of days of attendance you have already completed.

Studying abroad: Find out about credit possibilities for courses taken abroad from the relevant international representatives/examination committee chairpersons at the Offenburg University of Applied Sciences and ask about alternative online courses at the Offenburg University of Applied Sciences and the partner university abroad.

The current rule is that persons entering Germany from a risk area must go into domestic quarantine. The Robert Koch Institute's assessment of such risk areas is decisive (=> RKI).

I receive federal "BAföG" aid. Is this affected by the current situation? (As of 1 May 2021)

BAföG-supported students continue to receive funding even if schools and universities are closed or entry to other countries is blocked. The Germany Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) issued a decree to the Länder on 13 March 2020 to this effect.

I've gotten into financial difficulties because of the pandemic situation. How can I get help? (As of 22 Mar 2021)

The federal and state governments have agreed to continue providing interim aid for university students who have lost their part-time jobs due to the pandemic and find themselves in financial difficulties for that reason. Those affected can apply online for an interest-free loan from the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW), amounting to up to 650 euros per month, until December 31, 2021.
In addition, students can apply for interest-free loans through the Studierendenwerk; for more information and to apply, please contact the Studierendenwerk directly.
Further information can also be found on our webpages about Online Studying (see "Financial help for students").

I am an international student. Do I have to take out health insurance before I come to Germany?

I am an international student. Do I have to take out health insurance before I come to Germany?

You are legally obliged to take out health insurance in Germany before you come to Germany. You can, for example, take out health insurance with the following health insurance companies:

Fintiba and Expatrio also offer insurance packages that cover both blocked accounts and health insurance. The university provides these links only as an example and does not make any recommendations.

I am an international student and would like to enter the university campus. What do I have to consider, and how can I enroll? (As of 14 Jan 2021)

I am an international student and would like to enter the university campus. What do I have to consider, and how can I enroll? (As of 14 Jan 2021)

International students coming to Offenburg from a risk area generally first have to stay in quarantine for 10 days; however, after five days they can also take a COVID-19 test, which - if it comes out negative - shortens the quarantine period. In addition, entry into Germany must be digitally registered in advance (see; you can change the language setting at the top of the page).

Please also cf. the very first entry above, "I am returning or arriving from a risk area [...]?"

For enrollment, all international student first need to schedule an appointment by writing an email to the following:

MBT, MPE, RED, CME, IBC: (Ms. Willmann)
ENITS: (Ms. Dietrich)
Exchange students: (Ms. Wolber)

Faculty and Staff

Which rules apply to working in presence at HSO?

Employees should continue to work in individual offices wherever possible. If accommodation in individual offices is not possible, arrange desks such that they are not directly opposite each other and that the minimum distance can be maintained.

If possible, a workplace should not be used alternately by several employees.

If no ventilation system is in place, fully open the windows and doors of the room several times a day for several minutes each.

Otherwise, a rotating system can also be used, for example, when staffing open-plan offices. The respective superiors on the one hand and the employees on the other hand must necessarily actively coordinate their organization and work plan. The superiors must document the agreements in writing and provide the HR department with a list of employees who work in the home office. Availability in the home office must always be guaranteed. A separate application for the home office is not necessary.

NOTE that wherever you work does not eliminate your work obligation, as a result of which you also continue to receive your salary. You can fulfill your work duty in presence at the University or your home office. The recording of working hours must be carried out either at the appropriate terminals at the university or at the home office through electronic web recording. There is also the possibility of taking vacation days or reducing your overtime.

What do I have to be aware of regarding the holidays?

Please read the Hinweise des Innenministeriums und des Finanzministeriums zum Umgang mit dem Coronavirus für Beamtinnen und Beamte sowie Tarifbeschäftigte des Landes, which you have also received as an email.

Before traveling abroad, check whether your destination is currently classified as a risk area; an up-to-date list of risk areas can be found here:

Please also inform yourself through this website of the federal health ministry:

I am a contract lecturer ("Lehrbeauftragte"). What does the switch to online lecturing mean for me? (As of 1 May 2021)

For support in teaching online classes, please contact the Z3 Staff.

The teaching assignment is fully billable if the learning contents and objectives described in the module handbook have been conveyed as far as possible and the examination has been held. Additional services that result from switching to online solutions cannot be remunerated separately. Documentation of the performance of the teaching assignment within the framework of distance learning concepts has to be provided. Billing can only be made on the basis of the services rendered.

For courses that require a presence format, for example certain laboratories, we try to create different ways of making them possible. Block attendance courses are possible if the requirements for studyability are met and they fit into the overall schedule. Please talk to your responsible contact person about this.

Accessibility in home office and childcare (as of 13 Jan 2021)


The possibilities for teleworking have been widely extended. The regulations sent in the email dated 17 December 2020 apply. The necessary functionality of the respective department/staff unit etc. must remain guaranteed. Availability in the home office must also be guaranteed.


The possibility of full or partial exemption above the standard rate of pay with continued payment of the remuneration for employees of the state for the care of children up to the age of 12 or for the care of children who are permanently in need of care due to a physical, mental or psychological disability, if another suitable person is not available for care, expired on 29 May 2020 and will not be extended further. Such workers shall be given priority for teleworking or mobile working, as far as possible for the purposes of the service. If employees still have to look after the above-mentioned children themselves because no other childcare facilities are available, employees may use working time credits and vacation days for this purpose, if available. The departments are required to give priority to these applications for working time compensation or leave and to comply with the wishes of the employees if there are no official reasons not to do so.

Employees who have to look after their children themselves due to the closure of schools or childcare facilities and who suffer a loss of earnings as a result have a statutory right to compensation in accordance with § 56 para. 1a IfSG. This compensation currently amounts to 67 percent of the loss of earnings incurred, up to a maximum of 2016 euros per month for a maximum of six weeks to date. Before the compensation claim can be asserted, priority must be given to positive working time credits and old leave from 2019 and earlier. No compensation is provided by law for the period during which schools or childcare facilities are closed anyway (regular school or daycare holidays).

In cases of particular hardship (e.g. single parents without childcare facilities), a leave of absence above the standard rate can be granted until further notice with continued payment of remuneration, provided that the employees concerned have neither positive working time credits nor old leave from 2019 or earlier. This may not be contradicted by reasons of employment. The department must be provided with evidence of the hardship circumstances and the lack of childcare facilities.

Further information on the general measures of the state government can be found at (scroll down for English version of the currently valid Coronavirus Ordinance).

I look after close relatives in need of care. How can I get support?

For employees who have to take over the care of close relatives in need of care within the meaning of Section 7 (3) of the Long-Term Care Time Act due to the closure of a full- or part-time inpatient care facility, or if the deployment of a full-time home care worker is no longer possible or no longer necessary due to the spread of COVID-19, the regulations on child care apply accordingly. There is no entitlement to compensation in accordance with § 56 para. 1a IfSG. Employees may be entitled to a care support allowance as defined by the Long-Term Care Time Act in the event of a short-term inability to work.

Important note on sending emails

Please always use your university email address ( so that we can identify you as an official member of the University. Otherwise we cannot process your email for reasons of information security. You also use our Webmail program directly for sending emails.

General Conduct

Obligation to wear masks on campus (as of 27 May 2021)

Obligation to wear masks on campus (as of 27 May 2021)

A "medical"/"surgical" mask, FFP2 mask or KN95 mask must be worn at Offenburg University. The obligation applies to being anywhere on campus, for any reason or event, including sitting for exams. It is also mandatory to wear a mask on all 'traffic routes" and anywhere inside buildings (e.g. doors and entrance areas, passageways, corridors, staircases, sanitary facilities).

The one exception is that professors and staff are not required to wear a mask while seated in their regular offices.

Wearing masks with exhalation valves is prohibited.

During the exam period, it is mandatory for all examinees and exam supervisors to wear at least a so-called medical mouth-nose protection. We recommend wearing a "FFP2" protective mask; if this is not available, a surgical/medical mask will also suffice. However, a self-sewn mouth-nose protection, scarf or bandana is not accepted for this purpose. The obligation to wear a mask applies to the entire campus of the University with all associated locations and buildings there, as well as in the externally rented premises, in each case within the buildings, exam rooms and during the entire duration of the exam.

Exemption from wearing a mouth-nose protection during the exam period only upon application and with a qualified medical certificate:
If students are not permitted to wear mouth-nose protection for medical reasons, they must apply for an exemption from wearing mouth-nose protection for this purpose. The application must be submitted immediately, but no later than the end of the exam registration period to the examiner concerned, the responsible exam board chairperson and to the student office responsible for your degree program, addressed to the persons named and confirmed with medical evidence. Please inform all named persons and attach a qualified medical certificate (copy is sufficient), otherwise an exemption cannot be approved. An application not submitted by the deadline and/or an application without a medical certificate will be rejected. Students with exemption from wearing the mouth-nose protection must bring the authorization and the original medical certificate to the exam and will then write the respective exam in a centrally organized room in compliance with the other applicable hygiene regulations. The rooms will be communicated in advance.

Employees must submit a medical certificate if they have an appropriate medical indication to be exempted. Please send the relevant evidence to Students must carry an appropriate certificate with them and present it on request. Violation of this rule constitutes an administrative offense.

How do I protect myself and others? (As of 10 March 2021)

Help slow the spread of the disease by reducing your social contacts, keeping away from others, and wearing a medical mask in public. Save lives by making these small personal sacrifices.

Otherwise, the usual hygiene measures apply: Frequent, thorough hand washing with soap and water (for 20 to 30 seconds) or the use of a hand disinfectant. Keep your distance from others as much as possible. Stay home if you feel ill.


I have further questions; whom can I contact?

Students please contact

Faculty and staff members please contact