Application Procedure for Master's Degree Programs
Offenburg University of Applied Sciences offers applicants the opportunity to apply online.
Please note that online applications are accepted only during the following time periods:
- Applying for the summer semester: From around October of the preceding year till January 15
- Applying for the winter semester: From around May till July 15
You can only submit one application for admission. However, admission can be applied for for up to three programs (one main application and up to two "auxiliary applications", or Hilfsanträge). Auxiliary applications will be treated as subordinated in the admission procedure.
How to Apply - Step by Step
1. Fill out the online application form
Fill out the pages of the online application one after the other and then submit them electronically.
You may submit one main application and up to two auxiliary applications.
2. Submit your paper-based application documents at Hochschule Offenburg
After you have submitted your application in the online portal, print out the application form, sign it, and submit it to Hochschule Offenburg together with all other required application documents (==>Checklist).
Please send the documents to the following address:
- for the degree programs Betriebswirtschaft, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Wirtschaftsinformatik, or Dialogmarketing und E-Commerce:
- for all other degree programs:
- Your application will only be processed if all documents and papers required for the admission procedure have been received in paper form by the application deadline (January 15/July 15). The date of receipt at the Hochschule Offenburg (not the postmark) is decisive.
- If you wish to submit additional documents, it is essential that you state your applicant number (see print-out of application form).
- Once your application has been submitted, it is important that you check the University's applicant portal regularly to find out about the status of your application. There you will also receive information as to whether you may need to submit additional documents. Log in with your applicant number and date of birth (DD.MM.YYYYY) as the initial password.