Would you like to get involved in intercultural and social activities, refresh your language skills and make international friends? Then become a Buddy and make contacts with students from all over the world. We are looking forward to your application.
The main tasks of our Buddy include:
- E-mail contact before and after arrival
- Organise the key to the apartment
- Reception of international students at the train station and escort to the accommodation
- Assistance with questions about studying, housing and living in Offenburg
- First orientation at the university: Where can you find important facilities such as the library, cafeteria, International Center?
- City walk: Where can you find the most important things in Offenburg: going out, shopping, doctors
- General assistance with enrolment, immigration office, opening a bank account
Would you like to become a buddy?
Buddies for exchange students please contact <link firstname.lastname@example.org - mail "Opens internal link in current window">Susanne Ziemer.
Buddies for international students of the Graduate School please contact the respective coordinator:
- ENITS Heike Dietrich
- CME Ulrike Nordau
- IBC Komila Topal
- RED Tatiana Shakhtyr
- MPE/MBT Max Heber
We are looking forward to your registration!
Theresa A.: "I met many international students through the Buddy Program and have since made friends for life. Try it out."
Steffi R.: "The experiences from the Buddy Program have confirmed that I would like to work in an international environment after graduation. It has given me a lot of pleasure."
Tobias E.: "It made my life a little more colorful. I would like to spend a semester abroad now."