IAF Services for Researchers
CRT – Campus Research & Transfer - is Hochschule Offenburg's central institution for research and development projects. It serves both as the internal contact for researchers at the University and as the external contact for companies and other public institutions and research organizations.
Our tasks include:
- Information and advising on public research funding programs of the state, federal government, EU and private foundations, among others
- Support with applications for funding
- Advisory services for the conception and preparation of offers for contract research
- Contact and network partner for companies and other external potential research partners
- Provision of model contracts and review of cooperation agreements
- Administration (controlling) of third-party funds for R&D projects
- Statistics and evaluation (R&D database/register of projects, annual reports)
- Research marketing through the annual research magazine "fif" and by supporting research-related events and trade fairs
We hold specific events to inform both the students and members of the University ("Research on Campus" series) and interested external audiences ("Unternehmen Zukunft") about our research and development activities.