Forschung und Transfer
CRT – Services for Researchers
The CRT – Campus Research and Transfer – is the central contact point for research and development projects at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences. The CRT-Team serves both internal researchers at Offenburg University and external companies, public agencies and research institutions.
Our services include:
- Information and advising on public research funding programs from the state, federal government, the EU, foundations, etc.
- Support in applying for funding
- Advice on drafting concepts and proposals for contract research
- Contact and networking services for companies and other external parties interested in research
- Provision of sample contracts and review of cooperation agreements
- Administration of third-party funds (controlling) for the R&D projects
- Statistics and evaluation (R&D database/project register, annual reports)
- Research marketing in the annual research magazine "fif" and by support for research-related trade fairs and events
We use specific event formats to keep both the university community ("Forschung auf dem Campus") and interested specialist audiences ("Unternehmen Zukunft") informed about the University's research and development activities.